Re: OT: Bio, very late in doing this

From: Mike00Rita@aol.com

Welcome to the group-look forward to hearing from you on this media. Any
chance we may have met at the GPIS gatherings. I do come to the Salem area
occasionally. That part of the world is getting pretty thick with gardens of
iris. Are you growing any JI. It is getting to be mid season for me on this
group and they are very happy!

Rita B

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.