JI: Popularity Poll

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Hey Boys and Girls...   What time is it????

JAPANESE IRIS POPULARITY POLL BALLOT TIME!

Remember when you were first interested in Japanese Irises and you didn't
know where to start for advice on what to grow.....  wasn't the Popularity
Poll a big help then??

Well, now's your chance to help the rest of us..... tell us what you like
(top 10)... and if you're feeling verbose, tell us WHY.  The Ballots are due
at the Stately Guest Manse no later than 8/10..... and then I can plug it all
into my magic computer and post the results.

My JI's are winding down already - thanks to a local drought and steamy
temperatures.  There have been some stars still....  with my absolute
favorite an Anna Rettig seedling (3-fall purple with a white band around each
standard).

The JI I was most anticipating.... the peony-flowered seedling from
Bauer/Coble has decided to take a year off.  I suppose next year I'll be able
to sell tickets to see it.

Any other JI comments????   As Perot would say, I'm all ears.

Kathy Guest - who had a local TV station in her garden EARLY Sunday morning
doing a live broadcast from the JI bed.....

Congratulations KNICKS@ONElist.com. Our latest ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life?  Visit our homepage and let us know!