CAT: ASI Plant Sale

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

ASI is the Aril Society International.  And a few days this year's plant
sale list arrived.  This is my 2nd year doing it, and it is another
impressive list of rare & unusual stuff.  It has everything from historic
cultivars...to unintroduced (but totally amazing) hybridizers'
seedlings...to 1999's intros...to the actual species.

To buy from the list you have to be a member of ASI, which is reason enough
to join (plus you get the great color yearbook and the newsletters).  You
can become a member through the plant sale by sending your dues in with
your order.

Anyhooo...I made out my list and will pop it in the mail today.  This year
I am focusing on regelias and regeliabreds.  (I had bad luck last winter
with the oncos.)  Many of the items listed are $3 each, but you can mix &
match those to get 5 for $10.  I'm taking advantage of that this year as

It's like the excitement of picking stuff from the SIGNA seed exchange
list, but 6 months early!  Hahahaha...

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Congratulations KNICKS@ONElist.  Our latest story of the week.
How is ONElist changing YOUR life?  Visit our homepage and let us know!