Re: TB: "clumps"

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hi Rita,
We do clumps for display.  But it would be impossible to have clumps in the
stock fields.  Wouldn't be able to get the tractors through.  A two year
clump here can have anywhere from 10 to 30 increases.  Great soil and a long
growing season.
Mike - Porterville, CA USDA zone 8/9 mid 80's this week with no humidity and
a nice summer breeze.