Re: OT: Black Iris

From: rod suchy <ras357@juno.com>

In my opinion Before the Storm is the blacker of the two, BUT...... OLD
BLK MAGIC is the darkest
I have seen to date.  I am sure that it will be by personal preference,
so don't get too confused.
Buy them all and make up your own mind...ha ha!
Good luck
Wichita, KS  Region 18

How has ONElist changed your life?
Share your story with us at http://www.onelist.com