Re: OT: Black Iris

From: A918Nrs@aol.com

I also ordered Old Black Magic for the darkness of color - I've been told the
Before the Storm doesn't fair well in bad (read: windy/rainy) weather.

Phoenix, AZ
Where it's hotter than blazes with humidity to match (thanks to the monsoon
storm that roared through just before our iris society meeting last night!)

Attention ONElist list owners!
Check out the new "DEFAULT MODERATED STATUS" option.