From: Jackcp1@aol.com

Hi, i'll let you know right off the bat, I know nothing about Irises. A
really good friend of mine recently told me that there is no such thing as a
red iris. Her name is Iris and I would really like to get her a red iris for
her birthday if that is possible. I find it really hard to believe that a red
iris cannot be bred. If anyone has any info on this, PLEASE let me know....if
all else fails, Im gonna spray paint a white one red!...Thanks for any help.

How has ONElist changed your life?
Share your story with us at http://www.onelist.com