Re: OT-BIO: Daren (RED IRIS)

From: HIPSource@aol.com

billieljones@yahoo.com writes:

<<  We would all like to be the first to hybridize a truly RED iris. >>

Not me.

I could not care less about having an iris redder than what we have.

World is full of red flowers. With irises you get the rest of the spectrum.

Anner Whitehead

Attention ONElist list owners!
Check out the new "DEFAULT MODERATED STATUS" option.