ARIL: I. hoogiana and stolonifera

From: Rodney Barton <rbarton@hsc.unt.edu>

>         Hi folks, I recently became enamored of these two rascals and would
> be interested in buying or trading for them if anyone cares to share. I have
> a section along my front fence which is not irrigated in summer, and
> currently contains some small bulbs (Babiana and T. bakeri mostly) which
> also like the summer off. I think these two would like to join them.

Chad,

I purchased both of these a few years ago from Lowell Baumunk <Lbaumunk@aol.com>.

They haven't done too well but are still alive.  I. stolinifera finally graced me with a bloom stalk this year.  It was worth the wait!

Rodney

Attention ONElist list owners.
http://www.onelist.com
We've just added a "NO ATTACHMENTS" option.  See homepage for details.