Re: unanswered question? Muted Melody

From: "Lula Reynolds" <klarm@bellsouth.net>

Linda,  Thanks for the catalog name for me to order Muted Melody.  While I'm
on the line, I wish to ask  folks to email me quotes of any kind dealing
with iris.  I am currently the newsletter chairperson for the "Louisville
Area Iris Society"  in Louisville, Kentucky and can use any little humorous
or educational quotes for our members.  Thanks.

Lula Reynolds