Re: OT: Humor: Black Iris:

From: RYFigge@aol.com

James, it is good to meet a fellow-Dykes-collector.  Some irises are tough to
maintain -- my bug-a-boos are SKYWATCH, RIPPLING WATERS, and  KILT LILT     I
wish I had equal money for  what I've spent  replacing those!   AND have you
noticed that  there is a repetition of color  after each Dyke's winner  --
such as the  violets  -- then  always the blues == I bet there will be
another black! === but there haqs been nothing to compare to VANITY  -- that
grows under all kinds of conditions, which is what a Dyke's should do  IMHO!!
  Do you have the French and English also -- and I;m trying to get the
Austrlasian -- only so many of them are Louisianas and I don't like them
wandering around my beds     but they ARE beautiful..  "Nuf time out -- back
to tallying.  Rosalie nr Baltimore where we are dying of the heat - even the
grass isn't growing -- only weeds!  zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com     (I really
inow how to spell - it's my typing)