Re: TB:Black Iris:

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hello Lynn,
I don't think there is a true black TB rebloomer out yet.  RAVENWOOD is an
older dark purple rebloomer.  HOLY NIGHT is about the same color as TITAN'S
GLORY and has occasional fall rebloom.  But a black rebloomer like BEFORE
THE STORM won't be out until next year.
I am really excited about the one we are introducing next year.  As far as I
know it is the first "black" rebloomer.  It's called BYE BYE BLACKBIRD grows
like a weed, is a mid season bloomer and an early fall/late summer
rebloomer.  The standards are very black and the falls are pure black with a
1/4" purple band.  A very interesting look.  Wide with 8 to 10 buds.  If I
can get my scanner set up again I will put it on the website.
Mike