Re: Kalifa Abra

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: Suncitymom@aol.com
>
>Please need help finding C.G.White's Kalifa Abra "63". Have tried many
>sources already with no success. It is pictured on the Aril Society's
>website. Fell in love with it but now can't find it. Please if you know where
>I can purchase one or if you have one to share or trade let me know.

KALIFA ABRA was introduced in 1963 by the Aril Society.  It is a halfbred
(OGB) so should be capable of being grown throughout much of the country.

I checked many sources too and no one seems to have it.  Since it is a
historic iris, I wonder if Anner has any suggestions??

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Congratulations KNICKS@ONElist.com. Our latest ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life?  Visit our homepage and let us know!