Re: ARIL: I. hoogiana and stolonifera

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>	I have tried I. stolonifera from seed once but got no germination.
>Seeds with Aril's give me fits.

I forgot to comment on this.  Arils have a reputation for taking years to
germinate.  I'm trying I. stolonifera seeds from SIGNA this year.  If they
don't germinate within 2 years, I'm going to toss them.

I should also have mentioned there are many other regelia species & hybrids
available from the ASI plant sale...not just the ones I mentioned...all at
very reasonable prices.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com