(no subject)

OT-bio Iris from Northern Missouri - Hello all Iris folks - I am a novice and have been growing Iris's (how could I not!) for about 5 years.  I really don't know much about them and would appreciate a list of have-to's from anyone who has the time to respond.  I see from the discussion that most of you are experienced and knowledgeable about Iris's so I apologize for my ignorance.  Also if there is a better web site for general Iris information I would appreciate someone sending it to me.  Thanks in advance for any help anyone may give me.  This year my Iris's were absolutely beautiful.  We had a very mild winter in Missouri (around KC) and lots of rain this spring and all the trees and flowers have been beautiful.  We buy our Iris's at an Iris farm called Comanche Gardens and they have been very helpful to us.  I have some re-bloomers coming this Fall, and I intend to dig up my whole Iris bed and replant them all in full sun (they get shade somewhat now).  When should I dig them up and when should I replant them?  Thanks again.