AR: KALIFA ABRA

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Please need help finding C.G.White's Kalifa Abra "63". Have tried many
sources already with no success. It is pictured on the Aril Society's
website. Fell in love with it but now can't find it. Please if you know
where
I can purchase one or if you have one to share or trade let me know.<

Sad to say, it is probably unobtainable now.  It may still exist somewhere,
but I tried to get it for almost
15 years -- including the period when I was co-chairman of the ASI Plant
Sale.   Thought I succeeded a couple of times, but those rhizomes turned
out to have been mislabeled.

Sharon McAllister
73372.1745@compuserve.com

http://www.onelist.com