Re: CULT: report on miscellaneous 'new' cultivars

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Hi Linda,

This is a somewhat late reply, but GLACIER POINT was one of the stars of our
garden this year.  Great big blooms for a long period that were on a stunted
stalk so a bit crowded but I am sure totally due to our early and extremely
hot spring.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

> From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
>
> GLACIER POINT - some drought damage, some cold injury, stunted bloom
> stalk - too early for here.
>
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
> only thing left to report on are the 'new' plants from Eagleville, plus
> a few others out in the weeds in the gravel field, where I fear the
> copperheads might leap out and get me.  So I will finish taking notes
> after Roundup.

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.