Re: Attachments - Re: Reblooming Iris proposal

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Attachments - Re: Reblooming Iris proposal
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:16:14 -0700

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

> The message on the Dallas arboretum has reached me via the list at least 4
> times in the last two days.
> Pat, enough already!
> Bill Shear

But it has yet to show up on digest mode.  I guess I was too subtle
before -

Reminder: ATTACHMENTS DO NOT SHOW UP ON DIGESTS.  I've already seen a
copy, however, forwarded by another lister & it's in the archives for
others who might also be on digest.

Pat - that is three posts from you that have been invisible on digest.
Doing it the same way again just annoys Bill Shear <G>, so never mind on
this one.

Linda M

Attention ONElist list owners!
Check out the new "DEFAULT MODERATED STATUS" option.