TB Babbling Brook

From: Chris Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca>

Hi All,
      Strange occurrence here today , I noticed  Babbling Brook with
what I thought was some garbage at the base of the fans , upon further
investigation , I  discovered that it was full size bloom pinched
between the fans unable to open on a stalk that I couldn't even see.
The last blooms faded and fell over three weeks ago , but it seems like
few months here in zone 5a.  I can't help but think this has something
to do with the weather.
      Does anybody have a picture of BB to post ? The photo on the HIPS
site is considerably darker than what I've got growing here.  This iris
is light glossy powder blue ( hint of lavender ) self with lighter hafts
that are  purple veined , the beard is yellow with blue tip.  Extremely
fragrant !
      Chris Darlington
      Monday 33C and humid ,  Tuesday 30C high winds heavy rainfall
and       loss of power all over the provence of Quebec, today 13C north
of       Montreal and my feet are freezing , the Shasta Daisies
      lying face first in the patch.  What a mess!!!!!

Campaign 2000 is here!
Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist.  See our homepage.