Re: TB:BEFORE THE STORM

From: "judy eckhoff" <judye@ourtownusa.net>

Before The Storm does fine in my garden. It has increased nicely and leaf
spot doesn't bother it as much as some of the other iris. The flowers are
very dark. It may be just a little short, but for me that is a plus !!
Judy Eckhoff
Haven, KS
AIS & HIPS

Attention ONElist list owners!
http://www.onelist.com/info/news.html
Check out the new "DEFAULT MODERATED STATUS" option.