From: JEM300@aol.com

judye@ourtownusa.net writes:

<< Before The Storm does fine in my garden. It has increased nicely and leaf
 spot doesn't bother it as much as some of the other iris. The flowers are
 very dark. It may be just a little short, but for me that is a plus !! >>

BTS grows very well here in Wisconsin.  Has a very good bud count.  Last year
the flowers were slightly smallish but this year were very nice sized, very
dark and velvety, and the branching was excellent.  I sure couldn't say that
for many of my irises.  BTS is a "keeper" here.  When I brought a mixed
bouquet of iris in to work everyone stopped to ask about the black one, they
just loved it.

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  Zone 5