Re: Dykes

From: "judy eckhoff" <judye@ourtownusa.net>

I'm sure happy to see others collecting Dykes Medal Winners. I have most of
them now and would be happy to share my experiences.KILT LILT even bloomed
for me this year !!!!!!!! It would be great to collect the other countries
award winners but unfortunately I don't have the space.
Judy Eckhoff

Congratulations KNICKS@ONElist.com. Our latest ONElist of the week.
How is ONElist changing YOUR life?  Visit our homepage and let us know!