Re: HYB: Quarterbreds

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> From: Sharon McAllister
  I think
> it would be an attractive niche to any beginning hybridizer, regardless of
> age, because no line-breeding is required.

	I struggle along but climate is a factor here, too (too wet for the half-breds.)
Dennis is showing an interest and he is full of v & v!  I hope he
continues.  Celia speaks oh so cautiously of her quarterbreds, so
she is working in the same direction.

MPTT (actually this one comes from Eudora Welty as revealed in
the unauthorized biography by Ann Waldron)

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS (a steamy 7/8)

Attention ONElist list owners.
We've just added a "NO ATTACHMENTS" option.  See homepage for details.