Re: AR: C. G. White arilbreds

From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

I am an irisarian in Redlands, California.  I believe that is where C.G.
White did his hybridizing.  If anyone had information on where his house was
and where he may have gardened I may be able to search around to find some of
his irises.  There is a horticultural society here that may be of help.  Any
information would be appreciated.  I might be interested in having such an
iris bed.  Who knows maybe one exists already.

Allison Kennedy