Re: SP: Spage Age Terminology

  • To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SP: Spage Age Terminology
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 19:35:20 -0400

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

This is an interesting suggestion Sandy.
Perhaps we could also look to botanical Latin for a succinct descriptive
type term to apply to these type of iris.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca <mailto:cris@netcom.ca>
CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website: