Re: CULT: report on miscellaneous 'new' cultivars

From: "Perry Dyer" <pdyer@flash.net>

Glacier Point (Tasco), with Wild Wings (Keppel '99) were the two outstanding
new things in the convention guests last year.  Glacier Point is so good
that even those who curse  Space Age/Exotic/Neurotic irises will think
twice.  A *lovely* work of art, with thick husky stalks carrying magnificent
branching and excellent bud count.  Will be one of my Contemporary Views'
"winners", if I ever get it written....

Perry Dyer
Blanchard, OK

>From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>
>Hi Linda,
>This is a somewhat late reply, but GLACIER POINT was one of the stars of
>garden this year.

Congratulations KNICKS@ONElist.com. Our latest ONElist of the week.
How is ONElist changing YOUR life?  Visit our homepage and let us know!