Re: CULT: Pinched bloom between fan

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 7/9/1999 6:02:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<<  I suppose that exposure to herbicides might
 also be capable of producing this effect. >>

This happened in my garden in the late 80's.  Every year for about 3 years,
but on different irises.  My first blooms on Dover Beach and Powder Snow were
these.  It was frustrating.  However, I didn't use herbicides so that theory
is out.

Betty in Bowling Green