Re: SP: Spage Age Terminology

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

> Appendaged is clumsy

> Kathy Guest

	Oh, no, I think it is the best yet because it is all inclusive.
Somebody said 'petaloid' irises.  If we used that, we would rule out
horned irises.

	'"Austin Irises" would rule out Zurbrigg, Sutton, Hager, et. al.
contributions.  The way to honor Lloyd Austin would be to have a
medal for the class and call it the Austin Medal.  S A are a class, I
guess, since the JT book has a chapter on them though the official
AIS Ballot doesn't.  Confusion here!

Walter Moores (shaking hands with Edward Scissorhands....gee, I
				just gave away another one of my potential iris
				names)

Enid Lake, MS 7/8
Enid Lake, MS 7/8

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.