Re: SP: Space Age Terminology

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 7/10/99 5:04:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Irisborer@aol.com writes:

<< We could get PC and call them Enhanced. >>

As I indicated, tongue in cheek, in my first post on the subject, I think
this is exactly the term to use if you want to start fights. It presents rich
opportunity for disagreement on whether the extra parts of the bloom make the
traditional forms better, or detract from them.

I can't support "Austins" either since I think that would lead to confusion
of a "Who's on first?" sort. Hearing "Austin Iris" most folks are going to
assume an iris introduced by Austin, and what do you do when you need to talk
about his own? "Austin's Austin iris....."

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com

How has ONElist changed your life?
Share your story with us at http://www.onelist.com