Re: SP: Spage Age Terminology

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 7/10/99 9:04:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<< 	Oh, no, I think it is the best yet because it is all inclusive.
 Somebody said 'petaloid' irises.  If we used that, we would rule out
 horned irises.>>

Are you sure, Walta? As I understand it petaloid is basically just a term for
that extra tissue whatever form it takes.
 	'"Austin Irises" would rule out Zurbrigg, Sutton, Hager, et. al.
 contributions.  The way to honor Lloyd Austin would be to have a
 medal for the class and call it the Austin Medal. >>

Now that I think is a superb idea. I like it a lot!  YES!

Anner Whitehead

Get involved. Share your thoughts!
Join the ONElist Weekly Survey.  Go to homepage for details.