Re: CULT: Pinched bloom between fan

Hi All:

In a message dated 7/9/1999 6:02:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<<  I suppose that exposure to herbicides might
 also be capable of producing this effect. >>

I had this happen on Immortality and one clump of Carolina Gold this year.  I don't use herbicides, but would assume it was from several freezes we had just prior to the stalks coming up.  Just makes things a little more interesting.

Leslie Liddiard
Goldsboro, NC
AIS, HIPS, RIS    Zone 8 -- where I'm already tired of the extreme heat wave and drought.  We need rain in North Carolina and a lot of it.  But the day is great.  Received that much awaited phone call just now from the son in Oklahoma telling me that my first grandchild is on the way.