Re: CULT: Pinched bloom between fan

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

><<  I suppose that exposure to herbicides might
> also be capable of producing this effect. >>
>
>This happened in my garden in the late 80's.  Every year for about 3 years,
>but on different irises.  My first blooms on Dover Beach and Powder Snow were
>these.  It was frustrating.  However, I didn't use herbicides so that theory
>is out.

	It also has happened on a few bearded the first year they bloomed.
	We don't use any chemicals except for the occasional Comet dusting.

	Ellen

To view the Siberian iris archives:
http://www.mallorn.com/lists/sibrob/
http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-photos/

Society for Siberian Irises web page:
http://w3.one.net/~wilsonjh/ssi.htm

Get involved. Share your thoughts!
http://www.onelist.com
Join the ONElist Weekly Survey.  Go to homepage for details.