Re: AR: C. G. White arilbreds

From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

Jeff,
Thank you.   I'll take a drive by there today.
Allison

Southern California, USDA zone 9, Sunset zone19

In a message dated 7/9/99 8:44:33 PM, jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<< Allison,

The 1939 AIS Checklist gives C. G. White's address as Sunset Drive and
Mariposa Avenue in Redlands. I expect his property would have had the
dimensions of an estate as he was the heir to a considerable fortune.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

Congratulations KNICKS@ONElist.com. Our latest ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life?  Visit our homepage and let us know!