Re: CULT: Pinched bloom between fan

From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

Hello Everyone,
	I had the same thing happen this year on Chimera.  One bloom in
April.  It bloomed again two weeks ago normally.   I don't use herbicides and
am not where it usually freezes.  We had had some large temperature swings
from around 40 to close to 100 in one day around then.  I attributed the
pinched bloom to that.  Shock over the temperature change so suddenly.

Allison Kennedy

Southern California, USDA 9, Sunset 19.

Get involved. Share your thoughts!
Join the ONElist Weekly Survey.  Go to homepage for details.