yellow leaves

From: Doug Berry <dberry@marin.k12.ca.us>

I am wondering if the normal cycle of the iris is for the leaves to turn
yellow during the summer.  I live in the San Francisco bay area.  I
split and moved about ten bulbs last summer and they gave a great bloom
in April and May, and now the leaves are turning yellow.  Do they dye
back and then regrow in the fall?  Thank you for any info you can share.

http://www.onelist.com