Re: CULT: Pinched bloom between fan

From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

>Hi All:
>
>In a message dated 7/9/1999 6:02:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
>jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:
>
><<  I suppose that exposure to herbicides might
> also be capable of producing this effect. >>
>

>I had this happen on Immortality and one clump of Carolina Gold this year.
>I don't use herbicides, but would assume it was from several freezes we
>had just prior to the stalks coming up.  Just makes things a little more
>interesting.
>
>Leslie Liddiard
>liddiard@esn.net
>Goldsboro, NC
>AIS, HIPS, RIS    Zone 8 -- where I'm already tired of the extreme heat
>wave and drought.  We need rain in North Carolina and a lot of it.
Dear Liddiards: Congrats on the good news. Drought-wise, we are still in
it, but had some rain this p.pm while I was away attending the ENC Iris
Society Meeting in High Point. It also rained there, but they have had more
than enough, as has SAndrdra Bryant in Connelly Springs (near Hickory).  I
brought home some plants from the meeting, and got an order in the mail, so
am anxious to get planting, and hope I have the strength> We hope for rain
for you and for us. Lloyd in Durham N.C.

Congratulations KNICKS@ONElist.com. Our latest ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life?  Visit our homepage and let us know!