Re: AIS: "Novelty" as a Term of Description

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Dennis Kramb wrote:
> From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
> >     Maybe AIS should borrow a term from the Daylily world and call them
> >"Unusual Forms" or "Exoticas."
> >
> I *LOVE* it!  "Exoticas"!  It has a nice ring to it.

I love it, too. We can even pretend we used to think they were a
separate species, like plicata, amoena, variegata, ....

Gerry, who realizes that the space age, like the age of space-age
irises, is just getting started, but doesn't expect to win the argument
against so many

Attention ONElist list owners.
We've just added a "NO ATTACHMENTS" option.  See homepage for details.