Re: OT: Black Iris

Hi Perry,

How are you surviving this summer? Things are looking up from this end. I am
hoping to go into business with a couple that has 40 acres. I can now line my
seedlings out plus make some high number crosses.
I have a question...would you get to upset if I send you an order on just a
piece of paper? I lost the order blank....I will just send some money for
la's I'll let you pick out. I want ones that will ggrow well here in the heat
also...Thanks...Jim Loveland
P.S. Here's a picture of one of my SDB seedlings that bloomed for the first
time this year...

JPEG image