Re: OT: Canadian Invasion

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Well that is good to hear!  My three "medians"  are hybridizing also.  My
MDB Andrew is 3 and 1/2 and has several pods in his first year.  My SDB
Shelby considers herself a veteren with bloom expected on her first efforts
this fall.  My IB/BB (he is really getting tall) Brandon has been
hybridizing for four years and has done well in seedling shows.  We were
begining to feel like a lonely little youth island out here.  Brandon has
been trying to influence his friends with a little success so far.  It will
be encouraging to him to find out that there are other medians his age and
under hybridizing.
Mike - sweltering in 100+ temps and very,very humid.  Don't know how you
folks in humid areas can take it every summer.