ADMIN: membership list

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Jan Clark wrote:
> if you really need to contact someone privately, try searching for
> them in the archives. Their e-mail address will accompany any letters they
> have written in the past. Otherwise just post a message here.
> Cheers, Jan clark

If you need a private email address of a list member, you can email me. I can
provide it for you. The reason that Onelist does not allow all subscribers
access to a master list is to prevent netmarketers from getting addresses by
temporarily joining lists and downloading the file.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.