Re: Re: TB: Cult: Tender Dykes

From: Suncitymom@aol.com

I have ordered many of the ones you name. Can I safely use the pictures on
the HIPS website (Quick  fix viewing) to help identify them when they bloom
next year? We can print the pictures out now and save them for the club to
use. We are encouraging our members to have a historic section in our spring
show. The check lists give little information sometimes.

Sun Country Iris Society
Phoenix Az.