RE: OT: Canadian Invasion

  • To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] OT: Canadian Invasion
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:22:14 -0400

From: "Chris Hollinshead" <cris@netcom.ca>

I read with interest this posting regarding young hybridizers from Canada!

I will bring to the WNYIS sale that Kathy mentions another budding young
Canadian hybridizer, Shaun Hollinshead, age 11 years. (actually he is dual
citizen of US and Canada)

He set some interesting seed pods on some SDB iris all on his own this year
and we look forward to harvesting them.
Some of his SDB crosses were:

He has been very keen on irises ever since he could walk and usually attends
all the iris events with me. Nice to have him share the interest.

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
AIS(Region 16), CIS, SSI
Director-Canadian Iris Society
Newsletter Editor-Canadian Iris Society
E-mail:  cris@netcom.ca <mailto:cris@netcom.ca>
CIS website:  http://www.netcom.ca/~cris/CIS.html
Siberian-Species Convention 2003 website:

Campaign 2000 is here!
Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist.  See our homepage.