OT: Ghio Generosity

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

	My first iris order for '99 arrived by PM today from Joe Ghio's
Bay View Gardens.  I ordered one '99  introduction, a red called
ENNOBLE, and three other older irises.  To my surprise, I got two
rhizomes of ENNOBLE, plus MANDELA, and  LAUGH LINES,
making two more 99's.  The plants are humongous and already
have lots of little golden nubs just itching to send out more roots.
These are so big I'll have to get some larger pots for them.  The four
inch ones just won't work for these critters.  I believe they are the
biggest I have ever received from anybody.

	TAFN,

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (where Celia Storey's miniature red hibiscus
opened its first bloom today.  Two stalks of CANTINA are also in
rebloom)

ONElist:  your connection to like-minds and kindred spirits.