TB: Breakers

Anyone care to share any rebloom experience with Breakers in a hot, dry, windy, zone 5-6? The plants are so vigorous and healthy this 2nd year, I'm wondering what rebloom I might expect. There was none last year. Champagne Elegance has put up the first rebloom stalk this year. Sign of Leo was the earliest one last year. I do water the rebloomers. Thanks for any info.
Char Randall
Melba, ID 83641