Show results

From: A918Nrs@aol.com

I've enjoyed reading the show results from other regions so much I dug out
our newsletter to share the Early Exhibit results from Sun Country Iris
Society (Region 15-Phoenix, AZ) with you.  Hope you enjoy :)

Tall Bearded:
1st         Jesse's Song
2nd        Bordello
3rd         Mesmerizer

lst:          Silent Tears
2nd:        Splash Dance
3rd          Emerald Fantasy

1st:         Picacho Peak
2nd:        Highline Bluebird
3rd:         Wyoming Cowboys

Our early exhibit is a vote of the general public - so it is always

Our Spring Show was a bit later and small- secondary to bizarre weather which
continues to plague us even in July!

Queen of Show:     Soul Sister
Arilbred                 Netted Bronze

Next year we will be including a category for historical iris.  I'd be
interested in hearing from other regions/societies who have included this
category about their experiences.  It will be a new area for us to venture

Thanks for the input and as always for the information contained in the posts.

Sun Country Iris Society
Phoenix, AZ
Where the weather goes from hot and muggy to monsoons and back again in the
blink of an eye!   Stay out of those low dry washes in July!  They won't be
low or dry for long!

Congratulations MilitaryEFM. Our latest ONElist of the week.
How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!