Re: TB: Breakers

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

 --- Char Randall <charandmike@email.msn.com> wrote:
 > Anyone care to share any rebloom experience with
 > Breakers in a hot, dry, windy, zone 5-6? The plants
 > are so vigorous and healthy this 2nd year, I'm
 > wondering what rebloom I might expect.

Monty Byers, who collected extensive information about the reblooming
tendencies of bearded irises, listed BREAKERS as a possessing a strong
tendency to rebloom in his last catalog (1991). He wrote, "Have already
received rebloom reports on it from CA, OR, WA, CO, AZ, MN, NJ, CT, and UT.
Usually its rebloom comes early too, during the summer or early fall."

I have grown BREAKERS for 8 years, and it has shown no tendency to rebloom
for me, but then, few things do. )-:

The planet's eCenter for health & well-being. PlanetRX.