Re: Re: stupid question?

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

> >OK..enough nonsense. This is a perrenial thread, and I'd like to add a
> >particularly Australian version of catching slugs and snails:
> >Disolve a spoonful of VEGEMITE (we all have it in our cupboards) in warm
> >water, and use as for beer. Snails love it!
>Here in the states we find that VITAMEATAVEGIMIN works better.
>Bill Shear

isn't that just an anagram of vegemite...twice? Sounds like it might be the
same stuff to me. My mother always told me it was made from cows blood. I
still ate it!
I think it is the yeast that attracts the snails, same as for beer.
Cheers, Jan Clark

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
Check out homepage for details.