Re: TB: Vibrant

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 7/14/1999 8:35:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pdyer@flash.net writes:

<< Well, Iris-Borer, if you got Paul Black's Vibrant, you got the best of the
 lot for this year's Mid-America TB introductions, in my not-very-humble
 opinion (although Big Squeeze is no slouch!).  >>

Hey Perry, that's good to know!  (Sound of hissing as wet finger is touched
to hip).

Every year I find my obsessions running in different patterns.  This year,
I'm in love with yellow in all its forms.  VIBRANT looked to be a screaming
yellow, and I've also ordered KITTY DYER from yourownself - a more elegant
flower (with the flaring falls I find so appealing).

In daylilies too, this year is my yellow period.  From the schoolbus color of
STELLA, to the palest lemon of BREATHLESS MAHONEY, yellow is the color du
jour at the Stately Guest Manse.

BIG SQUEEZE (TB iris) was also on the auction block at the picnic, but
oranges can be tricky here...... and I don't do tricky very well.

Kathy Guest in East Aurora, NY, where my CD (charming daughter) leaves for
England today to visit a friend and I am swaying between frantic worry and
undisguised envy

Get $20 off all MotherNature brand products!