SPEC: CAT: I. laevigata Variegata

From: HIPSource@aol.com

Greetings,

Iris laevigata Variegata is listed in the 1999 catalog of Iris City Gardens
in Nashville at ten dollars for the specimen.

Iris City specializes in variegated and white forms of Iris species, in
addition to historic irises and beardless hybrids and species.

IRIS CITY GARDENS--Macey and Greg McCullough
502 Brighton Pl.,  Nashville, TN 37205
(615)386-3778 E-mail: icity@msn.com
Catalog upon request.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society
HIPSource@aol.com

Congratulations MilitaryEFM. Our latest ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!