Re: Re: I. laevigata - reply

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

Mark, this catalog is chock full of bargains as always.  Shipping
and handling are also a delight to pay.  I think you should add this
item to your basket quickly before others beat you to the draw and
you have to wait again until next year.  The price on this item could
go up!

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

> From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
> > >Nursery, 5853 Highway 182, Opelousas, LA 70570, (318) 948-3696. Now brace
> > yourself--it's $50!<<
>       I would rather not see the price of their Daylilies...
> Mark A. Cook
> billc@atlantic.net
> Dunnellon, Florida.

Your anytime, anywhere sports store. Fogdog Sports.